1.What is meant by Scheme Preference ?
- ICICI Prudential Pension Funds Management Company Limited
- IDFC Pension Fund Management Company Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Pension Fund Limited
- Reliance Capital Pension Fund Limited
- SBI Pension Funds Private Limited
- UTI Retirement Solutions Limited
- Asset class E : "High return, High risk" (equity market instruments).
- Asset class G : "Low return, Low risk" fixed income instruments. The best example of this are central government bonds.
- Asset class C : "Medium return for credit risk" bearing fixed income instruments. Examples of these are bonds issued by firms.
What is the charge structure in NPS?
(link to offer document)
|*Service tax and other levies, as applicable, will be levied as per the existing tax laws.|
|1 CRA had reduced Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) from Rs. 350 to Rs. 280 and Transaction Charges from Rs. 10 to Rs. 6 once the number of accounts (PRANs) crossed 10 lakhs. It was committed to reduce the charges once the number of accounts reaches 30 lakhs. However, with commendable increase in the number of subscribers in a short span of one year, CRA has reduced the AMC by almost 20% to Rs. 225 and Transaction Charges by more than 16% to Rs.5 even before reaching the milestone.|
- E - 50% of Rs.55.52 = Rs. 27.76
- C - 30% of Rs. 55.52 = Rs. 16.65
- Units redeemed from E - 27.76/13 = 2.1353
- Units redeemed from C – 16.65/12 = 1.3875